What is Beeline Smart Routing?
Beeline Smart Routing gives you better cycle routing. It’s made by combining road data such as speed limits and cycling infrastructure with user feedback (“road rating”) to offer fast, balanced and quiet routes to your destination.
The aim is to provide routes that are just as efficient as other apps but much better for cycling.
Where is Beeline Smart Routing available?
Beeline Smart Routing is available for cycle routing in the countries listed below.
Countries not on the list can access routing from our default provider: Mapbox.
Smart routing available:
- Denmark (in the city of Copenhagen)
- Finland (in the city of Helsinki)
- France (in the cities of Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon and Grenoble, Lille, and Bourgoin-Jallieu)
- Norway (in the cities of Oslo, Bergen, and Trondheim)
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland)
- United States of America (in New York, San Fransisco, Portland, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Miami)
We’re always working on adding more countries so stay tuned!